4 Ingredient Meatloaf (Ahhhmazing!)
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing (any flavor)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ketchup (or more if you'd like)
- 1/2 cup water (or a little more if your beef is super lean)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a bread loaf pan. I hope you have one, otherwise you're screwed.
- In a bowl (not a cup), mix together all of the ingredients, but set aside half of the ketchup for later.
- You guessed it, now fill the pan with your mixture.
- Top it with the remaining ketchup and spread it evenly over the top. You can also use BBQ sauce, chili sauce or a combination of sauces. Whatever.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. Every oven varies so don't blame me if you screw it up.
- Enjoy! I'd wait a few minutes before slicing it up. Serve with mashed potatoes, veggies or anything thing else you'd like! Yum Yum in my Tum Tum.
HELPFUL TIP: Add anything else to the mixture that you happen to have on hand (onions, garlic, cheese, spices, herbs, etc.) This is the base recipe, and really all you need, but there's no harm in making it your way.
Also, I've seen this recipe made with 1/2 cup of milk in place of the eggs and water. Up to you!
This article adapted from this site