Breakfast Sandwich Meal Prep
for 6 sandwiches
- 10 eggs
- ¾ cup milk (180 mL), of your preference
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups broccoli floret (300 g), chopped
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 slices turkey bacon, or of your preference, cut in half
- 4 slices deli meat, of your preference
- 6 whole grain english muffins, sliced
- 6 slices cheese, of your preference
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- Spray a 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) baking dish with cooking spray.
- In the baking dish, whisk the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Mix in broccoli, red onion, and bell pepper.
- Bake until the top starts to get golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Place the deli meat and bacon on a 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) nonstick sheet pan.
- Bake 5-10 minutes, or until they reach desired doneness.
- Arrange the sliced English muffins on another sheet pan.
- Broil for 5-10 minutes, or until they reach desired doneness.
- Once your eggs cool, slice into 6 squares.
- Cut your parchment paper into 8x8-inch (20x20 cm) squares for each breakfast sandwich.
- Lay a moistened paper towel across the parchment and assemble your breakfast sandwiches.
- Wrap the assembled sandwich in the moist paper towel first, to ensure freezer freshness and even cooking when microwaved. Wrap in parchment and label.
- Store in an airtight plastic bag or container up to one month in the freezer.
- When ready to eat, remove the parchment paper and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Allow to cool.
This article adapted from this site