Brie and Jam Fillo Bites
Small fillo shells are filled with jam, brie cheese, walnuts, and pomegranate seeds, making these Brie and Jam Fillo Bites an easy and beautiful holiday party appetizer!
- 1.9 ounce package of mini fillo shells
- 3 tablespoons fig jam
- 3 slices brie cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the 15 mini fillo shells on top of a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Fill each fillo shell with 1/2 teaspoon jam, piece of brie, and a few walnut pieces.
- Bake in the oven for 10-11 minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven; top with some pomegranate seeds and orange zest.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
This article adapted from this site