- 12-14 white corn tortillas
- 5-6 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 20 ounces red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup cabbage , thinly shredded
- 1 roma tomato , diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija cheese , for topping (optional)
- sour cream , for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Warm corn tortillas on a hot skillet for a few seconds in each side.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 9x13'' pan. Fill each corn tortilla with a handful of cheese (reserving about 1/2 cup for sprinkling over the top, at the end).
- Roll tightly, and place seam side down in the pan. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Remove from oven and top with shredded cabbage, cotija cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream.
- Serve with a side of Mexican Rice
Serve with one of my favorite Mexican side dishes.
This article adapted from this site