Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken | Million Dollar Chicken Recipe
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves, minced
- Seasoning salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Spray your baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella and garlic. Mix well.
- Place the chicken breasts into the baking dish and season with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Add a big dollop of the cheese mixture on top of each chicken breast. Then spread the mixture evenly until the chicken is completely covered.
- Bake at 375F for 40-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
This article adapted from this site