Crock pot Mexican Casserole
Crock Pot Mexican Casserole Recipe is the perfect meal to feed your family. Each bite is so cheesy and delicious and the entire meal is so easy to prepare.
- 1 pound ground beef browned
- 2 cans of red enchiladas sauce 10 oz
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 can rotel 10 oz
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 12 corn tortillas cut into quarters
- 2 cups shredded cheese cheddar
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro optional
- 1 avocado optional
- 1 roma tomato
- Place beef, enchilada sauce, onion, rotel, garlic, beans, corn and taco seasoning in the crock pot.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 3 hours.
- 30 minute before serving stir in the corn tortillas.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Add the lid and cook until cheese is melted
- Top with cilantro, diced avocado, and diced tomato
This article adapted from this site