EASY SAUSAGE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- 1 pkg. Eckrich Smoked Sausage
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/4 Cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 Cup spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 Cup milk
- 3/4 Cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9X13 inch casserole dish.
- Chop all veggies into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add butter and then add onions and bell peppers. Let cook for 3 minutes and then add Eckrich Smoked Sausage, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook for 3 more minutes and then remove from heat and stir in spinach and sliced tomatoes. (If I was prepping this meal the night before I would stop right before I add the spinach and tomatoes and keep the sautéed veggies and smoked sausage in the fridge until morning.)
- Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, add all your eggs and milk, whisk together. (You can add some cheese into this mixture if you would like.)
- Pour egg mixture into the casserole dish, gently stir to make sure the eggs are spread out, top with cheese and bake for 45 minutes! Serve warm!
This article adapted from this site