KETO FROSTED CHEESECAKE FAT BOMBS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package of full fat cream cheese (250g)
- 4 oz no sugar added peanut butter (I use this kind)
- *You can also sub a nut butter of choice, like almond butter
- 1/4 cup stevia
- *You can sub another sugar free sweetener like erythritol
- Extra stevia for coating
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO
- Place cream cheese and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl and rest for about an hour, until softened at room temperature.
- Add in the stevia. Using a spoon (and some muscle) or an electric hand mixer, mix batter together until smooth.
- With your hands, roll and shape batter into 1-inch, bite-sized bombs. Makes about 10-15 bombs.
- Pour extra stevia into a small bowl and roll each bomb to coat evenly.
- Place fat bombs onto a cookie sheet or plate lined with parchment paper, freeze for 1-2 hours, and enjoy! You can store them in an airtight container in the freezer.
This article adapted from this site