Mexican Street Corn Casserole
- 32 oz frozen corn thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1.5 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne optional
- 5 oz queso fresco grated or crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F
- Pour the corn into a large casserole dish. Mix in the mayo, sour cream, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and half of the queso fresco until combined.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until heated through and the sides begin to bubble.
- Sprinkle the remaining queso fresco over the casserole and top with chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
This article adapted from this site