Taco Bites Appetizers
These Taco Bites Appetizers are fun, festive and adorable party food that will be gobbled up instantly at any party, get together or just for an after-school boost. They've got some big fans in the little ones! Kids do love this one bite cuteness more than adults seems like. Very delicate, gentle, and taste just like tacos.
- Tostitos Corn Chips Scoops
- 1 – lbs. – Taco meat I used half meat recipe as for Crunch Wraps
- ½ cup – sour cream
- 2 cups – shredded iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup – shredded cheddar cheese
- 25 – mini cherry tomatoes
- Use Crunch Wraps recipe post to make the meat. Shred cabbage, cheese, and slice tomatoes in half. Place sour cream into a sandwich bag, cut the corner off and set aside.
- Place chips Scoop onto a large platter. Add ½ tsp. of taco meat into each scoop
- Pipe sour cream over the meat then place some shredded lettuce.
- Finally, top it with a little bit of a shredded cheese and half of tomato.
This article adapted from this site