Three Ingredient Beer Bread
This Three Ingredient Beer Bread could not be more simple to make, or delicious! This beer bread recipe is the easiest way to make homemade bread.
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 oz beer
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a bread pan with cooking spray.
- Gently mix together the flour, sugar, and beer until it is throughly combined. The batter will be thick.
- Pour the batter into the bread pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let sit for five minutes in the pan, remove and let cool completely before slicing.
This article adapted from this site