BROWN SUGAR GARLIC CHICKEN
These Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken thighs are your new favorite chicken dish, believe me it's just that good. Not only are they perfectly cooked and scrumptiously moist, but they're swimming in a sweet, savory, and slightly spicy sauce that is perfect for spooning over your favorite starches.
- 9x13-inch Casserole Dish
- 3 lbs chicken thighs boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
- Preheat the oven and prep the chicken: Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees. Remove the chicken thighs from their packaging and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Combine the sauce: Add all the sauce ingredients together to a sauce pan and whisk over medium heat until all the sugar dissolves. Pour about half of the sauce in a large casserole dish, arrange the chicken thighs in the dish, then pour the remaining sauce over the chicken.
- Bake the chicken: Transfer the casserole dish to the oven and bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes, basting with sauce every 10 minutes.
- Garnish and serve: Garnish with chopped parsley or cilantro if preferred, and serve.
- Store leftover chicken in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
- Freeze this stored in airtight containers for up to 3 months! Allow to thaw overnight in the fridge before heating back up in the oven, on the stove, or on the microwave.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
|This article adapted from this site|