Cookie Dough Dip
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened to room temperature (226g)
- 1 cup light brown sugar tightly packed (200g)
- 1/2 cup sugar (100g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (220g)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (120ml)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (170g)
- Combine butter and sugars in a large bowl and use an electric mixer to cream until well-combined.
- Add vanilla extract and salt and stir well.
- With mixer on medium-low speed, gradually add in all-purpose flour until completely combined. Stop mixer periodically to scrape down sides and bottom of bowl with a spatula.
- Gradually add heavy cream to mixture until completely combined (again, pausing to scrape sides and bottom of bowl).
- Stir in mini chocolate chips
- Serve immediately (I prefer to serve with pretzels and chocolate graham crackers). If you need to store the cookie dough dip, keep refrigerated in an airtight container but be aware that the cookie dough dip will become very firm in the refrigerator and will need to sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes and be stirred again to return to its dip-like consistency.
|This article adapted from this site|