Freezer Meal Moroccan-Spiced Chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon each – chili powder and cumin
- 1 teaspoon each – turmeric and garam masala
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- dash of each – cinnamon and cayenne (to taste)
- 2 14-ounce cans chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2 14-ounce cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
INSTANT POT: From frozen, 15 minutes on high pressure + quick release.
FINAL STEP: Serve with couscous, cucumber, hummus, yogurt, harbs, and pita bread slices!
|This article adapted from this site|