Freezer to Crockpot Sausage and Peppers
- 1-16 oz. package Sausage, sliced (Eckrich or Hillshire)
- 1 onion sliced
- 3 Bell Peppers (green, yellow, and red) sliced
- 2 - 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes, not drained
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 tsp minced garlic (you can also use 2 cloves fresh garlic)
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Mix all ingredients in a gallon-size freezer bag
- Label with name of recipe, cooking instructions, and prep date (Can freeze up to 3 months)
- Allow to defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
- Dump in crockpot and allow to cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3 hours
- Serve over rice
We also love to fill tortillas with the sausage and peppers!
|This article adapted from this site|