Freezer to Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- 12-14 potatoes cut into ¼ inch round slices or a large bag of frozen potatoes (make sure to layer potatoes in bottom so they do not brown or add day of cooking)
- 2 - 10.5 oz cans of cream of potato or cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans water
- Small ham (we only used 1/2 of ham pictured above)
- 8 oz cheddar cheese
- 4 cups of broccoli (either fresh or frozen broccoli)
- salt and pepper
- Divide the ingredients evenly between two gallon sized bags,
- Put the shredded cheese in a sandwich bag.
- Label meal, directions, date, and freeze up to 3 months
- Allow to defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cook on low for 8 hours
We love to serve this with corn, salad, and dinner rolls.
|This article adapted from this site|