Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Crisps
Fruit Salsa is a dessert meets dip that nobody can ever resist. Loaded with fresh fruit and berries this is the first thing gone at every party! Serve this along side our favorite oven baked cinnamon crisps for dipping, this is going to be your new go-to!
- 10 flour tortillas 10″
- Cooking spray or Olive Oil Spray
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup finely diced melon your favorite variety or kiwi
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1/2 lb raspberries
- 4 tablespoons preserves I used raspberry
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cinnamon & sugar. Set aside.
- Working with 3 tortillas at a time, spray both sides of of the tortilla and sprinkle each side lightly with cinnamon sugar.
- Stack 3 tortillas and using a pizza cutter, cut tortillas into 12 wedges. Place on a baking sheet and bake 8-11 minutes or until crisp.
- Zest the lemon and set aside. Peel and finely chop apple, squeeze 2 teaspoons lemon juice over apples and mix well to combine.
- Finely chop strawberries and melon (or kiwi). Gently combine all ingredients, the raspberries will break apart a bit.
- Allow to sit at room temperature at least 15 minutes before serving.
|This article adapted from this site|