Goddess Curry Chicken Salad
This Curry Chicken Salad is super clean and SO delicious. Loaded with spiced chicken, golden raisins, pistachios, herbs, and Greek yogurt + olive oil as a stand-in for mayo.
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- curry powder, garlic powder, onion powder
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- a handful of golden raisins
- a handful of pistachios
- a handful of cilantro and/or parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the chicken: Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally so they are very thin. Sprinkle chicken with an even coating of curry powder, garlic powder, and onion powder. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat until golden brown and cooked through. When cooled, chop the chicken into small pieces and chill in the fridge.
- Assemble your Curry Chicken Salad: Once the chicken is cool enough, mix in a medium bowl with all remaining ingredients. Season to taste with more curry powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and (obvi) salt and pepper. Serve over greens, on a croissant, on toast, in a wrap, or my personal favorite: on an everything bagel.
|This article adapted from this site|