Keto Broccoli Salad Recipe
An easy and delicious low carb and keto broccoli salad recipe that includes bacon, sunflower seeds, and an amazing no sugar broccoli salad dressing. This low carb broccoli salad is perfect for holiday gatherings, potlucks and BBQ's!
- 2 heads of broccoli, tops only
- 8 slices well cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup salted and roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 3 T erythritol
- mix mayo, apple cider vinegar and erythritol in small bowl to make the broccoli salad dressing and set aside
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl
- Add the dressing mixture and combine well
- Chill for 1+ hours before serving
The nutritional information is an estimate and does not subtract erythritol from the net carb count. This recipe roughy has 3 net carbs per serving after subtracting the fiber and erythritol. People following a keto diet subtract both of these from the carb count since they have zero impact on blood sugar. We highly recommend calculating the nutrition yourself also since all brands can vary.
|This article adapted from this site|