Keto Milky Way Fat Bombs
For the “nougat”:
- 6 oz. Cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. Vanilla extract
- ⅓ C. Almond flour
For the caramel:
- ⅓ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- ⅓ C. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Heavy whipping cream
For the chocolate coating:
- ⅓ C. Lily’s chocolate baking chips
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, 2 tablespoons Swerve sugar substitute, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and almond flour. Beat on high until smooth and creamy.
- Fill the sections of a small silicone candy mold, mini muffin tin or other container ¾ of the way full with the “nougat” mixture, and freeze to set for at least 2 hours.
- In a pot over medium heat on the stove, combine ⅓ cup Swerve sugar substitute, ⅓ cup of butter and 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream. Whisk the ingredients until well combined, and continue to cook down until it is golden brown and thickened to a caramel sauce.
- Remove the caramel from the heat, and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the cooled caramel on top of the “nougat” filling in the candy mold.
- Return the fat bombs to the freezer to set for an additional hour.
- Remove the fat bombs from the molds.
- Place the Lily’s baking chips and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl, and heat at 30 second intervals until completely combined and melted.
- Dip the fat bombs into the chocolate mixture to coat, and place onto a foil or parchment lined tray to set. Return the fat bombs to the freezer to set completely for at least 30 minutes.
- Store uneaten fat bombs in an airtight container in the freezer.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Net Carbs: 2 net carbs per serving
|This article adapted from this site|