Low Carb Baked Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pork rinds crushed
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and pork rinds in a shallow bowl and the mayo in a second bowl.
- Dredge the chicken fingers through the mayo, coating completely, and then toss in pork rind mixture. Place each chicken strip in a casserole dish.
- Bake 22-25 minutes until golden brown and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F
Nutrition information shown is an estimate and is not to be assumed to be accurate. If accurate information is required for your diet or lifestyle, please calculate the nutrition yourself using a tool you trust.
|This article adapted from this site|