HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY
This Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry is the mouthwatering dinner idea you can make in just 15 minutes with six ingredients. It's easy to make for a quick weeknight dinner or double the recipe to feed a crowd!
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp 21/25 or 26/30 size, peeled and deveined, thawed
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce , low sodium recommended
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsbp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- green onion, minced - optional
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger.
- Put the shrimp and HALF of the sauce into a ziplock bag or container and shake.
- Place a large skillet or wok over medium high heat and add vegetable oil.
- Add shrimp in a single layer and fry one minute until pink.
- Add the rest of the sauce and then flip the shrimp.
- Fry one minute until the sauce thickens into a glaze.
- Serve with optional green onion and enjoy!
You can let the shrimp sit in the sauce for up to 24 hours in the fridge for stronger honey garlic flavor.
|This article adapted from this site|