Cashew Chicken Lettuce WrapsCashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps for dinner tonight! A easy and delicious recipe that quickly whips together in under 30 minutes.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 cloves garlic ,minced
- 3 Tablespoons chili paste
- 2 Tablespoon rice vinegar (may omit if you don't have it on hand)
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 2 Tablespoon erythritol (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional for extra heat)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger (freshly minced gingers work great as well)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt + more to taste
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 head lettuce
- In a large skillet, cook ground chicken and garlic over medium-high heat. Cook until garlic is tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Turn heat down to medium-low. Stir in chili paste, vinegar, coconut aminos, erythritol, red pepper flakes, ground ginger, black pepper, salt and cashews. Cook for another 6-8 minutes, or until sauce is combined and cashews turn color and are slightly tender but still a bit of a crunch in them.
- Spoon filling into lettuce, add additional coconut aminos and red pepper flakes or green onion, if desired. Enjoy!
NotesPlease note that there are 18 grams of sugar alcohol in the entire recipe and should be accounted for if you calculate the net carbs.
Total of 4.5 grams of sugar alcohol in each serving cashew chicken lettuce wrap (which is about 2-3 wraps)
|This article adapted from this site|