Creamy and Healthy Tuna Pasta SaladEasy, creamy, and healthy tuna pasta salad made with peas, celery, and an avocado yogurt dressing.
- 8 oz Whole Wheat Penne or gluten-free
- 2-3 Celery Stalks chopped
- 1 Cup Frozen Green Peas thawed
- 6.7 oz Tuna in Olive Oil 1 jar, drained and flaked
- ½ Red Onion thinly sliced, to garnish
For the creamy sauce/dressing:
- 1 Avocado very ripe
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Dill plus more to garnish
- ½ Lemon juiced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes or to taste
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, then drain and set aside in a large bowl to cool.
- Place all sauce/dressing ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth and well combined. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta, and stir in the celery, peas, and tuna. Mix with a spatula until nicely coated. Divide into bowls and enjoy!
|This article adapted from this site|