Brussels Sprouts in Alfredo SauceBrussels Sprouts in a creamy parmesan garlic alfredo sauce topped with crisp bacon. Quick and easy, holiday-worthy side dish that comes together in one-pan!
- 6 oz bacon chopped
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 3/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Place a large deep skillet or dutch oven or medium heat. Add 6 oz chopped bacon and cook until browned. Remove bacon to a plate, keeping 3 Tbsp of bacon fat in the pan.
- Add trimmed and halved brussels sprouts and season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Cover and stir occasionally 8-9 min or until tender and lightly browned.
- Add minced garlic and stir 1 minute until fragrant. Add 1 1/2 cups heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in 1 Tbsp lemon juice then sprinkle the top with 1/3 cup parmesan cheese and stir to combine and season to taste (I added another 1/4 tsp salt). Bring just to a simmer then remove from heat and serve garnished with reserved bacon.
|Read Full Recipe ---> Click Here|