Cauliflower Alfredo (Caulifredo)
- 6 cups water
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound pasta, cooked
- Parmesan, to serve
- Parsley, chopped, to serve
PREPARATION1. Boil the water over medium-high heat.
2. Add a large pinch of salt to the water and the cauliflower florets.
3. Cover the pot and boil for 5 to 7 minutes, or until cauliflower is soft.
4. With a slotted spoon, add the cooked cauliflower to a blender.
5. Add the milk, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper and blend until smooth.
6. Top the pasta with cauliflower Alfredo, Parmesan, and parsley.
|Read Full Recipe ---> Click Here|