Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Peppers
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt
- 2 c. shredded cooked chicken
- 4 bell peppers, cut in half and seeds removed
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute then whisk in flour and cook until mixture is golden.
- Pour in milk and heavy cream, whisking to make sure there are no lumps. Bring to a simmer and stir in Parmesan. Let simmer until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes, then season with salt and pepper. Add chicken to Alfredo sauce and toss to combine.
- Place bell peppers in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper then divide chicken Alfredo between the peppers. Top with mozzarella and bake until peppers are softened and cheese is melted, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley to serve.
|Read Full Recipe ---> Click Here|