Chicken Crust PizzaKeto Chicken Crust Pizza is the unexpectedly delicious low-carb pizza solution you've been searching for. This keto recipe is flavorful perfection to get your pizza fix without loading up on carbs.
- 1 pound ground chicken (ground turkey works also)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella ( for cheese pizza)
- all your favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Add chicken, 1/2 cup mozzarella, Italian seasoning and salt to a large bowl. Using your hands, mix together until well combined.
- Drop your dough onto a piece of parchment paper. Top with a second sheet of parchment paper and roll out your dough until it's 1/2 inch thick all the way around.
- Top with marinara sauce, remaining mozzarella and your favorite toppings.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
|Read Full Recipe ---> Click Here|