Creamy Cauliflower SauceThis creamy cauliflower sauce is a hit! Perfect for pasta, pizza, or anything else you might want to cover in white cauliflower creamy deliciousness.
- 8 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5–6 cups cauliflower florets
- 6–7 cups vegetable broth or water
- 1 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (more to taste)
- 1/2 cup milk (more to taste)
- Garlic: Saute the minced garlic with the butter in a large nonstick skillet over low heat. Cook for several minutes or until the garlic is soft and fragrant but not browned (browned or burnt garlic will taste bitter). Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cauliflower: Bring the water or vegetable broth to a boil in a large pot. Add the cauliflower and cook, covered, for 7-10 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender. Do not drain.
- Puree: Use a slotted spoon to transfer the cauliflower pieces to the blender. Add 1 cup vegetable broth or cooking liquid, sauteed garlic/butter, salt, pepper, and milk. Blend or puree for several minutes until the sauce is very smooth, adding more broth or milk depending on how thick you want the sauce. You may have to do this in batches depending on the size of your blender. Serve hot! If the sauce starts to look dry, add a few drops of water, milk, or olive oil.
NOTESI like to add a little bit of olive oil for the flavor and to help keep the sauce really smooth. Several other readers have mentioned that they really liked the addition of Parmesan cheese as well.
|Read Full Recipe ---> Click Here|