Shrimp Fettuccine with Roasted Pepper SauceRich and creamy, hearty and so flavorful, this Shrimp Fettuccine with Roasted Pepper Sauce tastes better than a restaurant-cooked meal. Made in under 30 minutes!
- 1/2 package uncooked Fettuccine pasta (8oz. / 250g.)
- 2 lb. peeled and deveined shrimp (900g.)
- 16 oz. jar roasted bell peppers (450 g.)
- 3 tbsp. butter (45 g.)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. paprika (7 g.)
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes (or to taste) (2.5 g.)
- 3/4 cup Half & Half (180 ml.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (45 g.)
- chopped parsley to garnish
- salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the fettuccine according to the package instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the roasted peppers together with the liquid from the jar into a food processor or bullet blender and puree until smooth.
- Heat up a large, non-stick pan. Add butter, shrimp, paprika, and red pepper flakes and cook for 3-4 minutes on high heat. Add salt and garlic, and cook for 1 more minute.
- Reduce the heat to low and remove the shrimp from the pan. To the same pan, add the pureed roasted pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add Half & Half and Parmesan and cook for 1 more minute. Turn off the heat.
- Return the shrimp to the pan and add the fettuccine. Mix everything well.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
|Read Full Recipe ---> Click Here|