Zucchini Lasagna Roll-Ups
- 6 large zucchini
- 1 (16-oz.) container ricotta
- 3/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. marinara
- 1 c. grated mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400°. Slice zucchini lengthwise into ⅛” thick strips, then place strips on a paper towel-lined baking sheet to drain.
- Make ricotta mixture: In a small bowl, combine ricotta, 1/2 cup Parmesan, eggs, and garlic powder, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara onto the bottom of a 9"-x-13” baking dish. On each slice of zucchini, spoon a thin layer of sauce, spread ricotta mixture on top, and sprinkle with mozzarella. Roll up and place in baking dish, packed together tightly.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Bake until zucchini is tender and cheese is melty, 20 minutes.
|Read Full Recipe ---> Click Here|